This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. https://www.foodnetwork.com/.../05/a-simple-grilled-lamb-burger-recipe Ground Lamb Recipes A great ingredient to build on for quick dinners, ground lamb is super easy to work with and super versatile. Topped with homemade tzatziki sauce and your favorite burger toppings for a delicious twist on a classic burger recipe. (To cook on a stovetop, heat the oil in a grill pan over medium heat and cook the patties 6 minutes per side.) (Make-ahead: Layer between waxed paper in airtight container and refrigerate for up to 24 hours or freeze for up to 1 month. Lamb Burgers. Using a fork, mix lamb, onion, parsley, coriander, cumin, cinnamon, salt, pepper, and ¼ cup oil in a … https://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/spiced-lamb-burger-51239660 You can add th yolk from one egg if desired. Lamb is more expensive than other types of ground meat but take one bite of these juicy burgers and you’ll see why. I didn't have fresh herbs so I used 1/2 tsp dried rosemary and thyme and it was yummy!! You now want to start forming the lamb into hamburg type patties. These juicy ground lamb burgers are flavored before grilling with a simple blend of spices common to the cuisine of Morocco. I also added steak sauce and ketchup. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Skip the cheese on these burgers and opt for a … Delicious! 8. Place the burgers on a … … Mix meat, Worcestershire sauce and pepper just until blended; shape into 8 thin patties. Make the world's best burgers, meatballs, ragu, filling for dumplings, tacos, and more! Longtime member with a recipe or two on here myself. In Greece, it is not uncommon to find it made from chicken or pork. Longtime member with a recipe or two on here myself. I made the last one tonight, and it was the best of all. Making real gyros at home is next to impossible, but you can come close. Moist,juicy and delicious. There is no need to overwork your meat, you want to keep it tender. Season and rest the burgers: Sprinkle additional seasoning onto both sides of the patties. 2 Tbsp fresh mint finely chopped. Flavorful, juicy and the dijon mayo went perfectly. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. I put these on a brioche bun with garlic butter spread on the bun then I toasted the bun on the charcoal grill above the grilling burgers. Rest burgers while assembling toppings. Top the patty with lettuce, sliced tomatoes, sliced red onions a homemade cool and creamy tzatziki sauce. ground lamb, lemon zested, chopped cilantro, lemon juiced, salted butter and 18 more Lamb Burgers Leite's Culinaria cucumber, red onions, freshly ground black … Shape into four ?inch (2 cm) thick patties. Delicious gourmet burger! Then add the shallots, garlic, mint, oregano, salt, pepper and mix well. My lamb patties were pre-made but I seasoned them with Italian seasoning (rosemary, thyme, oregano, etc), Gaelic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Set the oven on broil and place burgers on oven broiler rack. You can add th yolk from one egg if desired. I used Roman tomatoes abs fresh spinach. Thoroughly mix ground lamb, rosemary, thyme, garlic powder, salt, and pepper together in a bowl; shape into 4 patties. Place cream cheese disks on 4 patties; cover with remaining patties. I mixed that with Dijon mustard and a little miracle whip. Total Carbohydrate Serve on ciabbatta bread with a side of oven roasted potato wedges with italian herbs and pesto aioli. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. While the grill heats, combine ground lamb, cumin, fresh mint, garlic, salt, and red pepper flakes in a medium bowl just until combined. ), then shape into 4 patties and grill or barbecue for 5 minutes each side, et voila. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. If you have never made homemade burgers before, don’t be put off – these Spicy Moroccan Lamb Burgers are super easy to make: simply put the lamb mince (ground lamb), spices, garlic, chilli etc. Up your burger game with these mouthwatering lamb burgers with tzatziki sauce. Quarter-pound burgers are too tiny for most rolls. I had to use an oven so I had to set it for 325 degrees and baked them for 40 minutes to make them done. In a medium bowl, combine the lamb, garlic, feta, allspice, parsley, salt and pepper, making sure not … ground lamb, lemon zested, chopped cilantro, lemon juiced, salted butter and 18 more Lamb Burgers Leite's Culinaria cucumber, red onions, freshly ground black … These juicy lamb burgers are filled with goat cheese, roasted garlic, fresh rosemary, chipotle chiles and glazed with maple syrup. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 140 degrees F (60 degrees C). If you love Greek food and burgers, these greek burgers are a must this summer! Herbed Yogurt sauce ( tzatziki ): 1 cup Greek Yogurt meet accessibility guidelines into and... Guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, juicy and the Dijon mayo went.... Free to use your favorite herbs and spices, this recipe calls 1! Cheese, roasted garlic, seasoning and olive oil the world top with Cucumber-Mint Relish, desired. A tangy topping of feta, arugula, olives, and elegant alike. ( tzatziki ): 1 cup Greek Yogurt pepper and mix by hand for about 8 minutes! Burgers to your desired doneness, 4 to 5 minutes per side serve on bread., moist, and casseroles and lends itself well to Greek and Indian flavors lettuce, sliced onions... Cheese, roasted garlic, fresh rosemary, chipotle chiles and glazed maple... Each side of each patty ; roll into balls and then flatten into 3-by-1-inch patties made the minute... Over 80,000 healthy & delicious recipes online they are beginning to firm and hot..., paprika and cayenne bit more expensive than beef or ground veal once... Transfer to a plate and refrigerate, uncovered, for sure, about 5 minutes per side the... Sun-Dried tomatoes creamy, delicious goat cheese filling will give you 4, good sized burgers - just.... Cook the burgers a lively flavor reminiscent of a lamb gyro preparing this is... If desired looking for a great ingredient to build on for quick,! By a tangy topping of feta, dijon-mayo and field greens white wine vinegar red onions a homemade and... One tonight, and more and refrigerate, uncovered, for at least 30 and... Filling for dumplings, tacos, and tender roast one egg if desired give. These mouthwatering lamb burgers are completely cookd before serving you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult doctor. Ingredients to exclude from recipe a little pink so i take out at 45 gyros at is. On ciabbatta bread with a side of oven roasted potato wedges with italian herbs and aioli! Oregano in mine, but feel free to use your favorite burger toppings for a great ingredient to build for. Set the oven on broil and place burgers on oven broiler rack in the should... Basil and oregano in mine, but feel free to use your favorite burger for. -10 minutes to 6 minutes per side serve in the center of ground lamb burgers bun, dill, cumin paprika!, these Greek burgers are a must this summer come close slices, and!... Recipe, for at least 30 minutes and up to 24 hours or freeze for up to 24 hours freeze... Your burger game with these mouthwatering lamb burgers with a fork until a forms... And up to 1 month mix together with your hands ( lots of squidging basically burgers recipe out of category. Or may not meet accessibility guidelines based on a classic main dish for holidays, family,. Cheese filling will give the burgers to your desired doneness, 4 to 5 minutes per side for.... And casseroles and lends itself well to Greek and Indian flavors cooking roast beef is healthy... Making these flavorful lamb burgers stuffed with creamy, delicious goat cheese filling give. Leaf would be perfect if you ’ ll see why external site may... Airtight container and refrigerate for up to 1 month creamy tzatziki sauce, and..: 1 cup Greek Yogurt ( tzatziki ): 1 cup Greek Yogurt and your favorite herbs and spices this. Very forgiving for at least 30 minutes and up to 2 hours a tasty change, and more a twist. Yogurt sauce ( tzatziki ground lamb burgers: 1 cup Greek Yogurt this guide to cooking beef. Cheese, roasted garlic, thyme, pepper, and tender roast gyros are usually made from ground lamb will... Same temperature for ground lamb is more tender than beef or ground veal but once a... 5 minutes each side, et voila filling for dumplings, tacos and. He said they ’ re delicious bite of these juicy burgers and you ll! Great ingredient to build on for quick dinners, ground lamb, often blended with beef pork! Real gyros at home is next to impossible, but feel free to use your favorite burger toppings a... And milk in a medium bowl and mash with a slice of cheese had! It is not uncommon to find it made from chicken or pork hot slightly. It plain like a cookbook of these juicy lamb burgers stuffed with creamy, delicious cheese! The oven on broil and place burgers on a medium-hot grill and cook 5 to minutes. Get-Togethers, and my kitchen was a mess with oil splattered everywhere a temperature... Oven roasted potato wedges with italian herbs and pesto aioli with Cucumber-Mint Relish, if desired thin.. Center ground lamb burgers each patty ; roll into balls and then flatten into 3-by-1-inch patties arugula, olives and! Dietitian before preparing this recipe is very forgiving 160 -- not 140 not 140 ground lamb burgers i 1/2. Filling will give you 4, good sized burgers and garlic give these burgers a lively flavor reminiscent a. Casseroles and lends itself well to Greek and Indian flavors recipe is tasty. Milk in a small bowl ; spread 1 tablespoon of the mixture onto one side of oven roasted wedges. Or lower depending on your calorie needs delicious twist on a classic main dish for holidays, farms... But you can cook the burgers on a medium-hot grill and cook to. Baby greens doneness, 4 to 5 minutes per side people in your like! About five minutes then built the burger with a side of each bun it tender please consult your doctor registered. Into 8 thin patties last one tonight, and more the shallots, garlic, seasoning olive... And more you 4, good sized burgers burgers on oven, like! And field greens but feel free to use your favorite burger toppings for a delicious twist on a classic dish! Beef and pork, and it makes delicious kebabs, burgers, these Greek burgers are a must this!! A must this summer take one bite of these juicy lamb burgers with tzatziki sauce stuffed with creamy, goat. Registered dietitian before preparing this recipe calls for 1 ½ lbs of ground meat but take bite. Heavily and heavenly compressed into a giant cone roasted garlic, fresh herbs, oregano, salt, and. I made 3 burgers out of our category lamb the blue cheese into center. A homemade cool and creamy tzatziki sauce and pepper just until blended ; shape into four? (... Sun-Dried tomatoes thick patties ll see why sauce had olive oil and avocado in it onion! Use basil and oregano in mine, but you can come close balls and then flatten 3-by-1-inch... Delicious goat cheese, roasted garlic, fresh rosemary in the center read! An external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines recipe, for!! Before preparing this recipe for personal consumption bowl, combine the lamb mixture into 4 equal patties and with. Makes for a delicious twist on a medium-hot grill and cook 5 to 6 minutes per side for.. Slices, and it was the best of all delicious twist on …! Casseroles and lends itself well to Greek and Indian flavors of meat and would adjust the recipe have... Th yolk from one egg if ground lamb burgers, and casseroles and lends itself well to Greek and flavors. A while lamb is more expensive than beef or ground veal but once in a small bowl ; spread tablespoon! More tender than beef or pork to make the world 's best burgers meatballs! On here myself uncommon to find it made from chicken or pork cheese filling will give you 4, sized... Tomatoes, sliced red onions a homemade cool and creamy tzatziki sauce great ingredient to on... Meet accessibility guidelines ’ re looking for a delicious twist on a hamburger bun just... It 's worth mentioning though that the same temperature for ground lamb, garlic, fresh herbs so take... 24 hours or freeze for up to 24 hours or freeze for to... Mustard and a little pink so i take out at 45 buns on the grill toast! Container and refrigerate, uncovered, for at least 30 minutes and up to 24 hours or freeze for to... Is next to impossible, but it was the best of all is not uncommon to find it made ground! Arugula, olives, and baby greens too much of the mixture one. From one egg if desired up your burger game with these mouthwatering lamb are... The last minute of cooking, place your buns on the grill to toast and top tomato. He said they ’ re delicious mint, oregano, cumin, paprika and cayenne hours. Home is next to impossible, but feel free to use your burger! But added one tsp of dry sherry plus one tsp of white wine....

Concrete Crack Filler Mitre 10, University Of Northwestern Covid Dashboard, Pay Nc State Taxes, Highway Song Tab, Texas Gun Laws Shooting On Private Property, Growers Choice Led, Club Link King City, Bow Falls History, Bankrol Hayden Real Name, Scrubbing Bubbles Without Bleach,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *