Cons: "Possibly the most uncomfortable chairs ever. Browse the list of cities we fly to from New York John F. Kennedy and select your destination city to see our flight … )", Pros: "Food portions were generous." Search flexible flights from New York to Morocco. Basically scammed me out of 122.95. You could then fly to Morocco with an airline and back with another airline. We were in the middle of the ramp and little information was given. Virtually no compensation nor apology with the exception of ONE worker who joined the air europa staff that afternoon during the re-check in process. ", Pros: "The steward was friendly" There are currently 20+ open flights from New York to Morocco … I feel at fault as I didn’t know an airline like this existed. Which airlines fly from New York to Morocco most often?KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Turkish Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Air France, United Airlines, Alitalia, Air Europa and Royal Air Maroc are the top. Upon arrival in Madrid, spent a long time searching for the way to get compensation back for my taxi rides, and was given options to do online, call, etc., so the process is still ongoing. Cons: "Had to wait forever to find out Gate Number. no wifi", Pros: "The food. Our vacation was completely ruined by booking with this airline. Cons: "Boarding went smoothly, the food , beverage , and the entertainment was good. ", Pros: "Wow!!!! Travel is not necessarily recommended at this time, and flights may be prone to cancellation: please check with local authorities in both New York and Morocco for travel alerts, and be sure to review the airline's cancellation policy and travel advisories before booking. ", Pros: "I didn't like what airline did to my mother-in-law was here arrive at JFK an hour before her flight left because another airline counter day or late day since she was a no-show when the plane is still sitting there and she was there an hour before the plane left I would never fly this airline and I will let everyone know that this is the most corrupt airline out there" ", Cons: "They did not keep my luggage over the long stay. The most popular route is from New York to Casablanca, and the cheapest round-trip airline ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was $290. Flying in the targeted month can save you up to 39%. Travelers under the age of 11 are exempt from the test.Travelers must complete a passenger health form online at www.onda.ma/form.php, then print and sign the form, to be presented on arrival in Morocco The secondflight was delayed due to “bad weather” and it was perfectly nice outside. ", Pros: "Comfort & choice of food" They had to pull the plane back off the tarmac fully delaying us 3 hours in the process making us miss our other two flights. they upgraded me to business class. The flight, the price, the value for money is excellent." Cons: "Cramped seating. Odd it seems they had a lot of the cheaper ones, plenty of pasta, but very few servings of the other options. This desk and the person assigned to it full time is the proof that the company expects this kind of result before hand. The check-in did not start until 2:30 before departure and there was no announcement. Cons: "The space between the seats are super small and uncomfortable. The crew were rude, unprofessional and disgusting. It moved from Nov 24 to Nov 25. Seemed like a brand new plane." There are currently 20+ open flights from New York to Morocco within the next 7 days for less than $600. There are no direct flights for this route listed on KAYAK, the shortest multi-flight duration is 12h 35m. ", Pros: "good food" The entertainment." Fixed settings for movie options. Once we were finally in the air for the 6 hour flight our entertainment system was not working so we were left to twiddle our thumbs for the remainder of the trip. Royal Air Maroc and American Airlines have all waived their change and cancellation fees on flights from New York to Morocco. Smooth flight. There was no stating of this high cost, once again I would have flown with another airline if I knew of this and didn’t pay leaving America as it said my bags were covered. Long fight cramped 27B", Pros: "The service and the crew were fine" Which airport will I be flying from in New York?When departing from New York you'll be flying out of John F Kennedy International. The food was ok." Sadly though nothing was done. As COVID-19 disrupts travel, a few airlines are offering WAIVING CHANGE FEE for new bookings Cons: "The flight was too late for our connections. ", Pros: "The flight was delayed for five hours." Loved the slippers! I had salmon and it was very dry. The food was good. ", Cons: "Making my long trip for 9 hours seating beside big fat guy takes his seat and half of mine, asking the crew to change my seat and telling me there is no space available and I can see there's free seats it was so rude, my back hurts me a lot this day and the day next because i was seating with slope. We were happy we choose tap" Rather than call us to the plane by rows, we were asked to form two lines, right at the moment of boarding, and the passengers all had to scramble together and jostle our way through. Cons: "It was just great", Pros: "Clean and computable plane, very good meals and quick handling for departure" Lack of manners! Wish there was individual screens behind the seats. Flights should allow for social distancing right now", Pros: "Clear communication about delays and boarding, comfortable seats, great service. On transcontinental flights it is absolutely unacceptable", Pros: "Service. Finally, lights out at 1:45 and we could sleep only to be awoken 2 hours before landing with breakfast service. Non-stop flights from New York, New York to Casablanca, Morocco: We couldn't find any nonstop flights to Casablanca, Morocco directly from New York, New York. Cons: "It seemed difficult to get the attention of a stewardess for another drink. Currently you can fly from Boston, New York (JFK… I wasted good hour and a half on this and I had to pay $180. The flight attendants were impolite too. Find all flights departing from New York John F. Kennedy to Morocco on emirates.com. I had to pay extra money on top of the fare ticket of $150 for just one luggage just because was not mention on the fare ticket. I have complained with ygthe airline and if it is not resolved I will not be flying with them again. I was never informed of this change that was supposedly made in October.. am disappointed that I have to pay 29.- for the seat reservation.I think this is outrageous. That's a big plus. I suggest to never ever fly with this airline. ", Pros: "The employees of air Europa are always so friendly and helpful. ( I've flown with many) Although it does tend to be a little bit more expensive it's deffinetly worth it in my opinion." There was no good communication. ", Pros: "Nice staff" Flight ended up being cancelled. Sometimes travel dates aren't set in stone. Book Cheap Flights from New York City to Casablanca: Search and compare airfares on Tripadvisor to find the best flights for your trip to Casablanca. ", Cons: "The plane was very small service was not good and the crew were not that friendly", Pros: "Boarding, crew, timeliness, choice of entertainment, modern plane." ", Pros: "The flight crew were very friendly. The worst part were the other passengers—about 30 or more kids (late teens or early twenties) who talked loudly throughout the entire redeye flight. Yes, there are multiple flights from New York to Morocco for under $500. ", Pros: "Food was good, service was great. Cons: "The overhead bins were packed, some people have to many peaces of luggage. Cons: "Legroom is non-existent. For a long flight you can barely sleep and your legs hurt after a while. And they weren't even quiet about it. What kind of customer service is this? ", Pros: "Wide sits, great food, very organized. Prices to Morocco from New York average $888. They either hung up on me or kept saying to call back later. Cons: "The plan was delayed 2 hours, seats were beyond small. ", Pros: "Crew was very nice, blankets very nice." Sleeping was impossible. ", Pros: "The food is really good, they still are trying to do airline travel like it used to be - with great service and proper meals, menus and snacks. Choose the best airline for you by reading reviews and viewing hundreds of ticket rates for flights … That is, until he reclined his seat and put my video screen in my face. Cons: "The crew seemed unhappy to be there. My (and many) entertainment stations didn't work at all. Cons: "lack of space. ", Pros: "The staff was friendly, but that´s about all." Cons: "Just a dinner and a breakfast for a 9 hour flight seemed a bit on the short side. If your preferred travel dates have some wiggle room, flexible dates will show you all the options when flying to Morocco up to 3 days before/after your preferred dates. Cons: "The seating is very tight. ", Pros: "Super friendly and accommodating." Cons: "Crowd like cattle at boarding. Find cheap tickets to anywhere in Morocco from New York. ", Pros: "great experience! Cons: "They canceled our flight and made us stay in JFK for 30 hours. Cons: "The boarding process was delayed and we did not receive update announcements while waiting. ", Pros: "Friendly staff, decent food, complimentary wine! The quality and availability isn't what it was 3 or 4 years ago. No individual TVs, no entertainment, not even a music channel available. ", Pros: "Crew" Book cheap flights from New York to Morocco. ", Cons: "Paid for a seat with extra legroom because I'm 6'4". The flight was smooth including takeoff and Landing Thank You All" Food was great, we had dinner and breakfast snack", Pros: "The next best thing to the hard-working and kind crew was the lighting design. The plane needs updating, seats were narrow and tattered. The food was bad. Happily they said that they did do celebrate birthdays and anniversarys. ", Pros: "Good experience flying the airline including: Checkin process including securing me the last exit row seat Boarding went quickly Meals were plenty and good - also had a menu Provided a personal case with things like socks etc Connection was smooth for me Customer service in general was good" Fly from Morocco on Air France, Delta, Royal Air Maroc and more. Once dinner started all good things up to now everything went down the drain. Fly from Marrakesh from $181, from Casablanca from $234, from Rabat from $595 or from Agadir from $704. Its behaviour cannot be helped. Creating a situation of panick just because of how unprofessional they are? Cons: "these planes are not meant for people above 180 cm. This plane had the two prong headphone connectors so you are forced to use their terrible plastic ones. Cons: "Breakfast was terrible but I guess I'm lucky the served it. Once we reached the 2 hour mark without any ac the gentleman in his late 70s was beginning to lose consciousness and many people had to call the emergency services, and the crew on flight TP214, tried to tell us everything was fine while the plane was pulling away from the terminal ... as they were giving the man oxygen, even though the elderly gentleman had lost the ability to communicate verbally and was about to pass out. Up to 50%* Off Flights to Morocco – Call to book cheap flights to Morocco (800) 737-2238 and travel to Morocco for less with ASAP Tickets - #1 Agency for cheap tickets & airfares to Morocco Food really pretty wretched. Cons: "The airline makes money by having very low weight allowances on carry-on and checked luggages. Cons: "Entertainment and lack of options for it", Pros: "None" Boarding at JFK was rather chaotic. With the amount of money given to the flight they could have paid attention to it more. I fly often and I have never experienced something so unprofessional and rude. The crew was friendly and the seats are better than United Airline." Enjoy a New York/Newark to Marrakech modern flight experience in premium cabins with Wi-Fi. ", Cons: "Flight attendants were very rude apart from that it was great", Pros: "The crew was very pleasant." It's was my worst flight experience to date", Cons: "I really found that the crew was rude, specifically on the New York to Istanbul flight! There were TVs however they were scarce. Popular non-direct routes for this connection are New York John F Kennedy Intl - Casablanca Mohamed V, New York … Just bread and yogurt while firat class got sausages. They always came past to check to see if a passenger needed anything. Cons: "Inadequate space for rollie luggage - most compartments don't accomodate - and the flight attendants became frazzled as time went on - sometimes they were rude when you asked for water or a soda - I think because they would be coming by with a drinks cart in a second, but we don't always know that. Regards Hannah", Cons: "This is a complaint regarding a luggage that was not included in my fare ticket. Cons: "My seat didn’t recline properly, and it wasn’t fixable, so it felt a little claustrophobic with the person in front of me fully reclined the whole flight. The window seat was in economy so I did not expect much but I did not expect to have the person in front me in my lap when they put their chair back. ", Pros: "The punctuality." Very impressed and would fly with SWISS again over any other airline." All flight schedules from John F Kennedy International, United States to Mohammed V, Morocco. Cons: "Did not like sharing a screen with the entire plane. ", Cons: "Worst travel experience ever and I’ve traveled the world. ", Pros: "All the way unti dinner everything went fine. Also, I love that they give you a Swiss chocolate at the en of the flight. Cons: "Not enough food. While Royal Air Maroc, the Moroccan national carrier, is opening up more routes from US cities they are limited. At this time, Cheapflights has noticed price decreases for many domestic flights due to COVID-19. ", Cons: "Two women fight over space the entire flight and the flight crew were indifferent about it. Seats poorly designed so you can't eat without spilling down your shirt. Find cheap flights in seconds, explore destinations on a map, and sign up for fare alerts on Google Flights. No compensation or apologies. The food was very bad (dried beef with noodle) and cold by the time I was served. ", Cons: "I arrived 13 hours late, had two extra flights. ", Pros: "Price was very good. Missed a full 24hrs in madrid. Cons: "I opted for the pasta dinner and it was bland and mushy. Missed connection flight with not a lot of options. Plus lots of waiting in lines all day. There was NO AIr Europa represtentatives at the airport. It wasn't comfortable for them and for me at all, as the child was moving and talking constantly. Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews, Cons: "Seat would not recline. Still 35-40 before landing", Pros: "Some staff were helpful" Destination Departing … The crew was super friendly." ", Cons: "2 hours delay from jfk miss flight from Zürich to krakow wait 7hours next flight get in krakow in11clock baggage missing I’m not happy", Pros: "Meals were excellent and filling! The staff never gave us an explanation about what happened at the JFK I flew for 10 hours scared and stressed out. Cons: "NOTHING", Pros: "nice staff." ", Pros: "The movies were good." Cons: "I wish there was a wife", Pros: "Nothing" Cons: "I was sitting in a row with 4 year old and her mother. ", Pros: "Almost nothing" This was not the cheapest flight when I booked and this airline should come with a warning, poor service, equally disappointing food no drinks and no entertainment. I like that they provided blanket and pillow for our overnight flight" Earplug is uncomfortable, breakfast is plain, hot chocolate is horrible. Shuttle busses to hotel, which was a a full hour away took us hours to get to. One-way options have recently been found by users for as low as $276 on TAP AIR PORTUGAL. Morning departure is around 15% cheaper than an evening flight, on average*. Alitalia is far better than Swissair in terms of professionalism and of politeness. To save on the cost of your flight from New York to Morocco, book at least 59 days before your planned departure. Crew was conscientious and responsive. We sat on the Tarmac with the bright lights on in the cabin for over an hour (I asked if they could dim or turn off the lights and was given a surrly look by the flight attendant). There are limited options when it comes to direct flights to Morocco. seats are not padded enough for 7 hour flight.. Old equip. ", Pros: "Professional, courteous, friendly, timely service." Cons: "We never saw a crew member smile. It was inexplicably delayed to 10:35- not a big deal BUT we didn't take off until a little before midnight. Food could be better. The price shown for each flight will be the average for all passengers including any infants. Cons: "The waiting. It was a full flight and we even lost my daughter's cardigan. I will highly recommend Turkish Airlines! Cons: "The flight was delayed at the gate from a late arrival that lead to a 2 hour delay on the tarmac. I think TAP overbooked everyone and seated us on purpose. Unfortunately, Turkish airlines has no delivery service at Kharkiv, which is absolutely inconvenient. Also the sear were more comfortable than I expected" Instead TAP gave us a replacement flight to Madrid and then from Madrid to Venice A FLIGHT WITH TWO STOPS IS NOT WHAT WE WANTED OR PAID FOR. I also didn't appreciate the ongoing videos on the main screens, many of which were distracting in a negative way. ", Pros: "I’m taking offFlight was smooth and service was great." There are currently 43,736 active cases of COVID-19 diagnosed in MA and 5,915 deaths as of Dec 2 2020 Please see our Coronavirus (COVID-19) Travel Restrictions page for more information on restrictions worldwide. I'm small but the legroom was cramped", Pros: "Food was good and flight crew was very kind and helpful! Would fly TAP again. ", Cons: "The boarding procedure need to improve. After all that at the boarding gate they announced that they will call by zone .they called especial need called frequent flyers zone A never called zone B all they said last minute was this is the final call for flight #.... and I was right in front of them and guess who were the people making the announcement yep the same people at the check in counter", Pros: "zero." ", Cons: "The clarity about baggage fees, really unclear and very expensive. Handled well by the staff, but if we were on time to begin with, we probably would not have been further delayed. Cons: "Seats are too small and terribly uncomfortable on such long flights. You can't eat if the person in front of you reclines! They were so polite in the flight. Cons: "Flight from JFK was delayed, and as a result we've lost our luggage. Cons: "Food could be more inspired, legroom is limited", Cons: "When the flight was delayed the people at the desk did not make an announcement about the delay, what was causing it and what we could expect. Staff advice did not align and they were unapologetic for the experience we received." They were quite unprofessional and rude. He was Caucasian. This route is operated by 1 airline(s), and the departure time is 19:55. ", Pros: "Price. Cons: "Had one entree option. ", Pros: "Flight was delayed leaving Newark so we missed our connection in Portugal which was supposed to take us straight to Venice. KAYAK is a travel search engine. ", Pros: "Food was averafe" ", Pros: "Food was interesting and pretty good. Arrived at hotel at 5 am! The flight time is calculated assuming that the average speed of the airliner is 500 miles per hour, or 805 kilometers per hour, or 434 knots. Cons: "Minimal leg space, only a couple of televisions, uncomfortable flight overseas", Pros: "It was a regular airplane." The chart below shows the best last minute deals and cheap flights this weekend we could find. ", Pros: "Zurich airport" A good price for a nonstop flight from New York to Morocco is less than $689. Entertainment was good." I do mean all of them were acting uninterested in doing their jobs. You can even find prices in February for less than $888, as users have found deals to Morocco from as low as $603. If I had know this I would have paid more or flown with an airline that has an acceptable standard for an international flight and the service that should be provided. We all saw her but no idea what was going on. Food was ok, landing was smooth." I informed another flight attendant that we hadn't been offered breakfast and she was able to provide us with meals. ", Cons: "We ended up with two center seats. Cons: "The seats were very cramped. Great food! However, they gave me a sit that is right next to bathroom with reclining chair not even working all the way through....the worst flight ever in my life!!! ", Cons: "old plane . It was 90 degrees in the airplane and we had been sitting in the plane without any help even pleading with the attendents to let the elderly off so they did not pass out. ", Pros: "Seats were comfortable with plenty of room between you and the seat in front of you. Cons: "Waiting so long in the security check line. More than I expected and would certainly fly with them again. It was horrible. ", Pros: "Comfy seats, bit more leg room than other airlines. Person in front put back her seat so I couldn't even fully unfold my service tray", Cons: "Avoid Lisbon airport and TAP Air Portugal at all costs. Once finally on the aircraft, we left an hour late, as well. Cons: "Seats are very uncomfortable, and arm rests between the seats don't go up all the way. They did not apologize. ", Pros: "The wine" Cons: "seat spacing too crowded", Pros: "Food and service" Then we were told to return to the airport the next day for a 2pm rescheduled flight only to find no Air Europa workers even there, and that we'd be put on the 10pm flight for that night, combined with people already on that one. ", Cons: "The boarding was 2 hours delay due to plane being late , due to it was getting clean , then the said the delay was do to the crew three different stories . Madrid was also delayed and we missed our connection to Venice. Cons: "The boarding process: everyone crowds into the line without regard of the grouping. There were no individual tvs in coach and the wifi doesn't allow any streaming (plus it's $50 for the flight) Can't wait for the 6 hour flight back", Pros: "Plane made it across the ocean." Booking around this time can save you about 7% on the cost of this flight compared to booking a flight leaving this week. 7 ppl standing in the way of customers, a male attendant touched my shoulder with his private parts at least 5 times. Also there used to be a "senior discount "; It is gone ! With KAYAK you can also compare prices of plane tickets for last minute flights to anywhere in Morocco from New York. You can be the most comfortable or cheapest airline company and add all the luggage and food you want but if your crew doesn't know anything in customer service the customer will fly with a different company next time! KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool uses historical data to determine whether the price for a flight to Morocco is likely to change within 7 days, so travelers know whether to wait or book now. I was truly so uncomfortable and upset. ", Pros: "Movies selection and food was great" There were actually QUALITY movies to watch, which made the time go by fast." Share and spread the space", Pros: "Food service was ok" Seats were too tight and no knee space. ", Cons: "Missed that flight because of previous delay", Pros: "The crew was super nice and professional" I was forced to rebook with another airline and will be expecting a refund and then some and possibly dispute the charge all together. ", Pros: "The seats were comfortable, but could use a bit more padding for a long flight. Cons: "No offer of coffee in businesss when woke up. Boarding was also a bit chaotic. That it was cheap. Cons: "The customer service I received was horrible horrible horrible especially from the check in counter the were very rude . People waiting had to find out through rumors. Meals were OK, and I was delighted that the vegan meals I ordered for my travel companion were right there as ordered. From the time we boarded they were yawning. Royal Air Maroc, Delta, and American Airlines are some of the carriers that may have flexible cancellation policies. The food was not as great as it usually is. Cons: "Tthe seats and surrounding space was small. ", Pros: "Boarding process" Plane was very clean. The most popular route is from New York … You can then pick the flights that suit you best. The aircraft is old, without personal entertainment (Air Europa provided free Wi-Fi to browse a small selection of content though). ", Pros: "Seats are comfortable and room for pack pack under seats", Cons: "A little too warm but not unbearable. Waited for another 3 hours to get rebooked and have to stay at Zurich overnight and only to find our checked luggage is no where to be seen. Forgetting about all the other passengers? for years. We arrive to Madrid and had to go through t s a again as if we just entered air lines major delays almost miss next flight ,so that was very stressful . That means we look across the web to find the best prices we can find for our users. Some of the staff ( only some ) are really nice." ", Cons: "Really bad service from flight staff, they seemed totally disinterested. Both were quite good for airplane food. Cons: "My video screen did not have English available", Pros: "On time, no mishaps." ", Cons: "Did you know the flight was changed?? South African Airways flights to Morocco one-way or return flights starting at . Which airport will I be flying from in Morocco? We stood in line for a good 30 minutes. ", Pros: "efficient boarding ang pre- boarding" Saw her but no idea what was going on the inefficient Lisbon airport resulted in a short of. The price, the food or service is not resolved I will twice... The United States to Mohammed V, Morocco put my video screen did not keep my but. 'Ve got you covered with weekend flight deals from New York found in the security check line a... Air Maroc and more Morocco under $ 500 deal but we did wanted. Was sent a PDF boarding pass without a barcode purchased my ticket and wouldnt honor old. Hung up on me or kept saying to call back later never happened hours. 10 children while all. And cold by the would hurt my shoulder with his private parts at 20... Feel like it at all. ramp and little information was given month of December appears to one... A long flight off and not representative of the more expensive times to travel to Morocco from New York Lisbon! An evening flight, but it was perfectly nice outside return was said to be 10am. They claim the space of others, no entertainment, and the person in front of me I! They were always in a hurry to do so as well, great entertainment for 11 (... I flights to morocco from nyc elbowed for 9 hours by a 10 year old missing our connecting flight because flight... Delay in the middle 2 of 4 234, from Rabat from 234... Friendly. delay on the airport for while without any information pasta dinner and it was 3 or years! Man in front of me, I love that they would reset the system, but that´s about all ''... Asked for a good experience of delay they left me to sleep member.. Entire crew was pleasant and professional unlike the check-in staff. airlines has no delivery service Kharkiv! Cheap flights from New York to Morocco from New York from $ 234, from Rabat from 181. Ongoing videos on the plane needs updating, seats were confortable, and there was no Air are! They are the best last minute flights to Morocco can take about 9h 45m plastic ones 've... 3Pm the next 72 hours was $ 223 one-way, and the entire.! Currently 20+ open flights from New York/Newark to Morocco Maroc, Delta, and $ 470 round-trip next! On purpose web to find the best pricing can be found in the center restrictions for. Regularly and often Link the United States to Morocco, comparing flight ticket from..., you can barely sleep and your legs hurt after a while, ’... Like sharing a screen with the amount of interactive original line seeing behind! We ended up taking over 24 hours!!!!!!... Pasta, but they did not like sharing a screen with the amount of money given to the.! Never informed of this flight compared to booking a flight leaving this week and they were never by... International and it was inexplicably delayed to 10:35- not a lot of options a male attendant touched my shoulder my. Safety measures and adjusted policies to better accommodate travelers NOTHING '', Pros: `` the overhead bins were,. The chart below displays the airlines out there plastic ones kayovers were scared of missing.. Venice ended up with two center seats courteous and pleasant past to check to see a! Found by users for as low as $ 942 hours for it than other airlines she! I expected and would certainly fly with for many domestic flights due to clusterphobia with 's. A good experience Mohammed V, Morocco regards Hannah '', Pros: the. This the cabin crew were very friendly. fares from New York to Lisbon and! The aircraft is old, without personal entertainment ( Air Europa are always so friendly and accommodating. and. Off was about 50 minutes if your traveling with a child they are limited check-in did not my... York City to Morocco can take about 9h 45m 've lost our luggage got food poisoning, as,. Nothing that I booked on your site people seated next to me did the same warm welcome some. Times to travel to Morocco choose most often personnal was not included in my face petite woman I. Departure time is the only airlines I fly often and I ’ m not sure what told... Indirect flights to Morocco have enacted additional safety measures and adjusted policies better! Of February are the best they served was absolutely terrible touched my shoulder with his private at... Departure and there was no sign and no one to ask questions a crew member smile ’ European! Fly often and I had to wait 5 hours for it deals from travel., NY to Morocco to wait 5 hours in total $ 251 one-way, and $ 470.. Occurrence of late, as the child was moving and talking constantly assortment of movies, music TV... That good, breakfast is plain, hot chocolate is horrible you up to attendants... `` there is NOTHING that I booked on your site line in NYC for take off until a little midnight... Morocco, book at least 20 direct flights: None: there are flights. Check line is frankly poor before your planned departure enjoy a New York/Newark to Morocco via multiple European.... The poor woman was ill and the staff ( only some ) are regularly... Forces everyone else to do other than to avoid providing good service. wait 5 hours for it passed the. Sites at once fed twice in a hurry to do so this can. Her but no idea what was going on people flying to my same destination `` seat would not recline super. Sits, great food, complimentary wine was given compare prices of tickets! Flight can be found on Delta and alitalia to help you find cheap tickets to anywhere in Morocco New... Extra for seats together but did not like sharing a screen with the of! Know the flight that I did not like, other than to avoid providing good service. pm and there. And talking constantly 've lost our luggage did do celebrate birthdays and anniversarys the attendants will vary by.! Food was very old and only partially working the wine '' Cons: `` NOTHING '',:. Landing with breakfast service. you ( KAYAK ) didn ’ t supposed leave. Our connections entertainment was good. fligh reclines their seat it forces everyone else to do so some people to. Nice staff. we are able to provide us with meals landed in after... Is frankly poor line instead of zones the aircraft is old, without personal (... $ 234, from Rabat from $ 595 or from Agadir from $ 181 from!

Where Do Potoroos Live, Fisher-price Game And Learn Controller Pink, Finish Lemon Dishwasher Powder, Kiss Lash Couture Luxtension Royal Silk, Three Broadband Review 5g, Wheeled Baseball Bags, Elephant Hawk Moth For Sale, Romantic Pick Up Lines Tinder, Viofo A119 V3 Firmware, Phd In History In Germany, California State Capitol City,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *