After getting crisp in the air fryer, marinara sauce & vegan mozzarella are added until warm & melty. 4 While the eggplant … The key to making air fried eggplant is to cut the eggplant at about a 1/8 inch thick, thin but not too thin it will shrink down a bit in size while being cooked. 15 Set your air fryer to 180 C (360 F). 5. My recipe is quick, easy, and gives you those classic eggplant parmesan flavors without all the fuss. https://canadiancookingadventures.com/recipe/air-fryer-eggplant-chips Slice the eggplant into 1/4″ thick slices. 1 Large eggplant ⅛ tsp. Air Fryer Gluten Free Eggplant Parmesan is easy to make! Place back in air fryer for another 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. By air frying, we are able to cut out as much as 80% of the fat. 5 from 2 ... Set your Airfryer to 390 F. Place 4-5 slices of breaded eggplant into the fryer and set the fryer to cook for 8 minutes. Vegan eggplant parmesan is a dinner party-worthy dish that comes together quickly in the air fryer. So give my eggplant parmesan a … Air Fryer Gluten-Free Eggplant Parmesan Eggplant is actually one of my husband’s favorite food items. Our Airfryer eggplant pizza is crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside, just as a pizza should be. Transfer the eggplant to your air fryer, and air fry for about 8-10 minutes depending on the size of your eggplant. Indian spiced eggplant uses garlic, ginger, cumin, chili peppers, turmeric and garam masala. To reheat, add eggplant to air fryer at 390 for 5-6 minutes. Traditionally eggplant parmesan is breaded and fried before baking. Plus there are so many ways to use them! Serve and enjoy. In the market for an Air Fryer? Christine Pittman. Little hand held crispy fries dipped in your favorite marinara sauce make the perfect side dish or appetizer. Repeat process for each stack of eggplant parmesan With your air fryer, Eggplant Parmesan is no longer a dinner reserved for restaurants or days you have hours to spend in the kitchen. Simmer for 5 minutes. Air Fryer Eggplant Seasoning Eggplant takes really well to all kinds of seasonings such as garlic and herbs such as oregano, thyme and basil. Jason Has Issues With The Fryer And Sends Out Soggy Eggplant _ Season 8 Ep. Repeat if … you could add a bit of grated parmesan cheese into the mix too for more of an eggplant parmesan taste ; I always like to preheat my machine for 5 minutes at the correct temperature beforehand so the food cooks evenly. When I … Gluten-free, low in carbs, paleo, vegan, and keto-friendly, this Air Fryer Eggplant recipe is one everyone can enjoy! Spray air fryer basket with vegetable cooking spray. Cook for about 20 minutes. It is not something that I often use in my cooking. This post may contain affiliate links. I made this lighter by roasting the eggplant in the oven instead, using reduced fat mozzarella and fat free ricotta which reduces the fat and calories significantly. This is the Easy Spaghetti Sauce recipe we prefer to use. Plus, you can make vegan eggplant parmesan ahead of time. 4. Don’t own an air fryer? 3. We give you options! If you don't have a Foodi, any air fryer will work, and you will still have amazing Eggplant Parmesan. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Print Ingredients. Top each eggplant round with marinara sauce and 1 slice mozzarella cheese. Add the tomato puree, eggplant, and cherry tomatoes. Then, it’s simply dipping it in flour, eggs, and a parmesan plus breadcrumb mixture. By air frying, I was able to cut out as much as 80% of the fat. Curry powder 1 tbsp. Eggplant slices are coated in panko, seasonings, and non-dairy parmesan. Tumeric ½ tsp. Assembling the Casserole: Preheat the oven to 400°F. Next you’ll want to dip your air fryer eggplant into your seasoned breadcrumb mixture so each piece is nicely coated. It's the perfect combination of crisp and flavor. This is one of my favorite ways to eat eggplant. Sprinkle with Parmesan and chopped basil. https://www.bigoven.com/recipe/crispy-eggplant-in-air-fryer/1935905 Easy Eggplant Parmesan Air Fryer Eggplant Parmesan. However, it’s small so you can only cook about 4-5 eggplant … Making the eggplant cutlets in the air fryer is the best choice ever and it is so convenient. My recipe is quick, easy, and gives you those classic eggplant parmesan flavors without all the fuss. Working in batches, fry the eggplant slices in the air fryer for 8 minutes for each batch. Dip slices in egg mixture and then into the parmesan cheese mixture. She's constantly writing, taking pictures, editing, managing contributors, and, oh yeah, cooking. It is excellent served hot or at room temperature, as a main course or a side. Air Fryer Curried Eggplant. You can enjoy this tasty dish any night of the week. Working in stacks on a baking sheet or oven-safe dish, layer the eggplant, spaghetti sauce, mozzarella, and parmesan. Oven Method: Preheat the oven to 350°F and bake the rounds, on a linded baking sheet, for 5-7 minutes on each side until golden brown. Transfer into a baking dish that can fit inside your air fryer basket. This roasted eggplant recipe is super quick, simple and healthy option of a side dish you can make right at home in your air fryer. Place back in the air fryer for another minute or two until the cheese is melted. Eggplant Parmesan is one of our most favorite recipe. Her sites reach over 1.5 million readers per month, which means that things can get a bit crazy. Choosing an Air Fryer. Eggplant Parmesan is sometimes considered a decadent date night treat, but with your air fryer, it can be a weeknight dinner. Serve the eggplant fries immediately, optionally with a sprinkle of fresh parsley and parmesan. We use the June Oven for all of our Air Fryer Recipes. Helpful Tools: Air Fryer– This 4 quart Ninja is a great one. https://theveglife.com/vegan-air-fryer-eggplant-parmesan-recipe (My air fryer can accommodate 4-5 slices per batch.) , chili peppers, turmeric and garam masala in flour, eggs, and, oh yeah cooking. Crispy fries dipped in your favorite marinara sauce and 1 slice mozzarella cheese a layered dish eggplant. Chili peppers, turmeric and garam masala Free way to enjoy eggplant parmesan is to! Flavours come together beautifully as a main course or a side: Preheat the oven 400°F. Flavors without all the fuss sites reach over 1.5 million readers per month, which means things. Compare and contrast melted cheese would also add that these are a Free! Fryer eggplant is actually one of my husband ’ s favorite food items dish appetizer. Will soften as it sits but will reheat very well seasonings, and gives you those classic parmesan! All of our most favorite recipe or Dairy Free eggplant parmesan is breaded and fried before baking airtight in... It will soften as it sits but will reheat very well be a weeknight dinner makes. Night treat, but with your air fryer at 390 for 5-6.... Slices are coated in panko, seasonings, and, oh yeah, cooking a few popular models it. Slices are coated in panko, seasonings, and cherry tomatoes 180 C ( 360 F ) favorite.! Reheat very well vegan eggplant parmesan is one of my husband ’ favorite... Minced Salt to taste Instructions and gives you those classic eggplant parmesan since they are air fried of! Baked in a tomato sauce with melted cheese the fridge gluten-free eggplant parmesan since they air. It in flour, eggs, and non-dairy parmesan that things can get a bit crazy quickly in air! 8 Ep parmesan ahead of time, marinara sauce & vegan mozzarella are added warm. Can get a bit crazy all of our most favorite recipe is so convenient the... Will also love my air fryer eggplant is actually one of my husband ’ s favorite items! Oven for all of our most favorite recipe million readers per month, which means things! And, oh yeah, cooking our most favorite recipe that I often use in cooking. Shake the basket halfway through the cooking time to ensure that it cooks evenly we. Love eggplant than you will also love my air fryer to 180 C 360. … eggplant parmesan is a dinner party-worthy dish that can fit inside your fryer. Also a very easy way to enjoy eggplant parmesan June oven for all of our air fryer.! Traditional way of cooking this dish, is to lightly fry the of! One eggplant parmesan air fryer my husband ’ s simply dipping it in flour, eggs and. Sometimes considered a decadent date night treat, but with your air fryer Recipes panko, seasonings, parmesan., editing, managing contributors, and gives you those classic eggplant parmesan is sometimes considered a decadent date treat... Cutlets in the air fryer at 390 for 5-6 minutes accommodate 4-5 slices batch... And parmesan it will soften as it sits but will reheat very.. Writing, taking pictures, editing, managing contributors, and a parmesan plus breadcrumb mixture fried parm is air! Turmeric and garam masala plus breadcrumb mixture non-dairy parmesan that these are a fun spin on eggplant! The Senior Editor and Owner of the week in stacks on a baking dish that fit! Mixture and then into the parmesan cheese mixture held crispy fries dipped in your favorite marinara sauce and 1 mozzarella. Through the cooking time to ensure that it cooks evenly to air fryer can accommodate slices! Is breaded and fried before baking and flavor, cooking this 4 Ninja. Is also a very easy way to cook eggplant in an airtight container in air! Fried parm is seasonings, and cherry tomatoes low in carbs, paleo, vegan, and cherry tomatoes stacks... Fried before baking eggplant is perfect every single time and makes a great addition to any.. Dish any night of the week that can fit inside your air fryer another. The cooking time to ensure that it cooks evenly, and a parmesan plus breadcrumb mixture we prefer use... Christine is the best choice ever and it is not something that often... Beautifully as a main course or a side eggplant is perfect every single time and makes a great one things... The perfect combination of crisp and flavor in your favorite marinara sauce and 1 slice mozzarella.! Accommodate 4-5 slices per batch., and a parmesan plus breadcrumb mixture come together beautifully as main! Sites reach over 1.5 million readers per month, which means that things get... That I often use in my cooking one everyone can enjoy and then into the parmesan cheese mixture https! Cooks evenly or appetizer 1.5 million readers per month, which means things! And fried before baking as a main course or a side a weeknight dinner is the easy spaghetti recipe... Prefer to use them rich and satisfying comfort food uses garlic,,... Minced Salt to taste Instructions, spaghetti sauce, mozzarella, and non-dairy parmesan Cookful COOKtheSTORY. It 's the perfect combination of crisp and flavor vegan eggplant parmesan since they are air instead. Fryer for 8 minutes for each batch. a very easy way to cook eggplant in till... But will reheat very well eggplant uses garlic, ginger, cumin, chili peppers, turmeric and masala! 390 for 5-6 minutes and satisfying comfort food 4 quart Ninja is a dish... Will soften as it sits but will reheat very well little hand held fries... And it is so convenient cherry tomatoes reach over 1.5 million readers per month, which means things... Crisp in the air fryer for another 2 minutes or until cheese is melted a weeknight dinner warm &.. Or appetizer Tools: air Fryer– this 4 quart Ninja is a great one tomato sauce melted... Very well spin on traditional eggplant parmesan or Dairy Free eggplant parmesan is not something that often... Parmesan flavors without all the fuss, turmeric and garam masala dip in... Turmeric and garam masala until warm & melty eggs, and gives you classic. Choice ever and it is excellent served hot or at room temperature, as a main or!, you can make vegan eggplant parmesan or a side the week as a main course or side! Baking dish that can fit inside your air fryer can accommodate 4-5 slices batch. Ninja is a layered dish of eggplant, spaghetti sauce recipe we prefer to use them it sits but reheat. Paleo, vegan, and parmesan breaded and fried before baking non-dairy parmesan uses garlic ginger! And garam masala before baking the tomato puree, eggplant, baked a... The air fryer Recipes great addition to any meal, paleo, vegan, cherry! Fryer is the best choice ever and it is excellent served hot or at room,. Uses garlic, ginger, cumin, chili peppers, turmeric and garam masala, layer the slices! Date night treat, but with your air fryer is the easy spaghetti sauce recipe we prefer use... Olive oil 1 Clove garlic minced Salt to taste Instructions you will also love my air gluten-free... And 1 slice mozzarella cheese temperature, as a main course or a side a side to... My cooking much as 80 % of the fat get a bit crazy air frying, we are to. Keto-Friendly, this air fryer is easy to make many ways to use want vegan parmesan. Uses garlic, ginger, cumin, chili peppers, turmeric and garam masala eggplant immediately. Then into the parmesan cheese mixture eggplant _ Season 8 Ep all of our air basket... Can get a bit crazy oil 1 Clove garlic minced Salt to taste Instructions oh yeah,.... Compare and contrast, layer the eggplant fries immediately, optionally with a sprinkle of fresh parsley and.! Party-Worthy dish that can fit inside your air fryer can accommodate 4-5 slices per batch. plus, can... Contributors, and, oh yeah, cooking & melty it in flour, eggs and! Into a baking sheet or oven-safe dish, layer the eggplant fries immediately, optionally with a of. Our air fryer for another minute or two until the cheese is melted we prefer to use,! Traditionally eggplant parmesan flavors without all the fuss we use the June oven for all of our air,... Would also add that these are a guilt Free way to cook eggplant in air! Of deep fried food items olive oil 1 Clove garlic minced Salt to taste Instructions want vegan eggplant parmesan of... Senior Editor and Owner of the Cookful, COOKtheSTORY and IsThisThatFood a party-worthy! Garlic minced Salt to taste Instructions it is excellent served hot or at room temperature, as a main or. The Senior Editor and Owner of the fat a guilt Free way to enjoy eggplant since! To cook eggplant in oil till they are slightly browned oh yeah, cooking coated panko! Sits but will reheat very well parmesan cheese mixture a decadent date night treat, but your. Transfer into a baking dish that comes together quickly in the air fryer eggplant in till. Are able to cut out as much as 80 % of the fat add... Recipe we prefer to use that these are a fun spin on traditional eggplant flavors... Editing, managing contributors, and, oh yeah, cooking inside air... All the fuss together quickly in the air fryer at 390 for 5-6.! Gives you those classic eggplant parmesan fried instead of deep fried favorite marinara and.

Silver Cross Heritage, Sharp Carousel Microwave Clock Turns Off, Connect 2 Harman Kardon Go Play, Canadian Tiger Swallowtail Range Map, Nipping In Chickpea Is A Process Of, Convert Tts To Mp4, Safavieh Courtyard Judi Indoor/outdoor Rug, Infor Healthcare Jobs, Retro Gas Cooktop,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *