VAT - This article includes 1x LP - Original - buy now on Vinyl Digital Record Shop - Rock / Indie, Alternative / Indie - … Playtime - Exclusive Limited Edition Green Splatter Colored Vinyl LP (Only 300 Copi... Merry Christmas From King Records - Exclusive Limited Edition Green Colored Vinyl LP, Pattern+Grid World (Exclusive Club Edition Numbered White And Green Marble Vinyl). 4.6 out of 5. Bush - Sixteen Stone Vinyl. Add To Cart. A Great Re-Mastering of a 90's Classic LP! Free shipping for many products! Bush - Sixteen Stone - Vinyl. SIXTEEN STONE was the debut album by British Post-Grunge band Bush, released in 1994. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Shop Official Bush Merch, Vinyl Records, Shirts and More. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Reviewed in the United States on August 26, 2020. ), Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. Like. US I was worried I'd be wasting money on an undetectable upgrade, but I guess this cd is worth $8. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 30, 2017. I am really liking this pressing. In Stock. Add a gift receipt for easy returns. Originally bought this back in early 1995 (it was released in 1994), and "6teen Stone" is still the best of the Bush CDs. Very nice pressing on this. It's my favorite Bush album. Sixteen Stone. This sounds even better than I remember as a young teenager. FREE U.S. Prime. "Bomb" 3:23. Has some nice punch to it and the guitars and vocals are clear. Under the guidance of Clive Langer and Alan Winstanley - the kings of early-'80s British pop - Bush turn in an album that follows all the rules and sounds of American hard rock, specifically Nirvana and Pearl Jam. Razorblade Suitcase (In Addition) by Bush Vinyl $26.88. Sixteen Stone (Remastered... Like. I don't like many modern pressings but this one is well done. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. "Everything Zen" 4:38. Sounds as good as it ever has. Bush - The Kingdom (03:47) 03. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Sixteen Stone [Remastered] [LP] by Bush (Vinyl, Dec-2014, Round Hill) at the best online prices at eBay! Follow. "Swim" 4:56. is added to your shopping cart. My son is really pleased with this record, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 26, 2016, My son is really pleased with this record, it arrived 3 weeks earlier than expected and the packaging was great, there was no way it was going to get damaged in the post. Photo of the Bush band members on the inner cover . Bush - Flowers On A Grave (03:45) 02. BUSH - SIXTEEN STONE LP record for sale at Experience Vinyl. Delivery: Estimated between Wed Nov 18 to Mon Nov 23. Buy Bush - Sixteen Stone - Vinyl LP - 1996 - EU - Reissue online on HHV - Discover Selected Music & New Releases available in our Online Record Shop - Worldwide Shipping! - … Ten by Pearl Jam Vinyl $14.49. 'Comedown' and 'Glycerin' remain two of the band's biggest hits to date. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Fulfilled by Merchbar. Released: 1996. 50+ videos Play all Mix - Bush Sixteen Stone & Razorblade Suitcase Vinyl unboxing & review limited edition clear vinyl YouTube DRACO - The Most Badass Monster Bush Plane EVER! Continue Shopping Go To Cart Go To Wishlist. Bush. my copy #589 looks fine. no issues on vinyl. In Stock. Make change last. is added to your wish list. Avoid organizing traps. It's too fine of a styli to grab the sound. BLACK FRIDAY SALE. good packaging, and yes, i confirm "ixteen stone" on the spine. Share - Bush - Sixteen Stone Vinyl. I lost my original copy of this in a 2012 move to my girlfriends house.luckily I found this copy online not too long after my copy sounds wonderful better than the cd and identical to my original copy i would recommend this. A remastered LP version was released in 2014. That was a bummer but beyond that, I am quite happy. The only issue I have is that the one that I received has a ripped gatefold. I just bought an original vinyl pressing. Not crisp, no punch. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Sixteen Stone [Remastered] [LP] by Bush (Vinyl, Dec-2014, Round Hill) at the best online prices at eBay! This album stood them out with the heavy-radio played, "Everything Zen". For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021. Artist: Bush Title: Sixteen Stone Product Type: VINYL LP Under the guidance of Clive Langer and Alan Winstanley - the kings of early-'80s British pop - Bush turn in an album that follows all the rules and sounds of American hard rock, specifically Nirvana and Pearl Jam. 99 customer ratings. CD plays part of the way and then starts skipping even though seller said it would play fine. Even their one of their best songs is on this album and that is "Glycerine". 8. Try. It’s ridiculous and is all too common. In Stock. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Limited Edition. Really excellent pressing. Beyond Dreams: Pathways To Deep Relaxation, If Nobody Listens Part One: A Gripping Thriller With a Heart-Stopping Twist. 100% Authentic Merchandise & Vinyl. Not sure how Bush or Kirkland could allow this to be released. Buy a CD or Vinyl record and get 90 days free Amazon Music Unlimited ... BUSH Sixteen Stone (1994 German 11-track CD album picture sleeve) Customer reviews. ), Reviewed in the United States on August 26, 2018. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. A huge hit, this album drew out the venom in critics (citing them as Nirvana copy-ists), while fans grew more adoring. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. The red and blue work much better and sounds amazing on this album. Shows what’s inside. Bush - Sixteen Stone 12" vinyl LP: Album cover photos of : Bush - Sixteen Stone : Photo of Album's Back Cover . Back-Order. Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. My loss I guess. C2 Testosterone 4:19. Per usual, I prefer the original orange cover on this album. It sounds huge! "Body" 5:43. Shop Official Bush Merch, Vinyl Records, Shirts and More. To hide it, choose Ship in Amazon Packaging at Checkout. It sounds great on vinyl, but there's a little too much surface noise for my liking. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Whoever mixed this remaster nailed it, plus I forgot how good this album is. Cart Hello Select your address Best Sellers Today's Deals New Releases Electronics Books Customer Service Gift Ideas Home Computers Gift Cards Sell. But I will never understand why companies constantly make the decision to alter the original artwork. Bush: Sixteen Stone ‎ (LP, Album, Ltd, Num, RE, RM, Red) Music On Vinyl: MOVLP1292: Europe: 2014: Sell This Version There's a real depth to the sound stage now, instruments have more separation and clarity. 4.6 out of 5 stars. Prices are hidden. Thats a laugh. Sixteen Stone is the debut album of British rock band Bush, released in 1994. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. It sounds great, it's flat, and is very quiet. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges. Shop Sixteen Stone [VINYL]. A must have for any Bush fan. Year Of Release: 2020 Format: Flac, Tracks Bitrate: lossless, 24bit Sample Rate: 44100Hz Audio Channels: 2.0 Total Size: 515.72 MB 01. In Stock. Please try again. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. 5 simple steps to organize your home. D1 Glycerine 4:26. $24.77 $29.49. Bush - Sixteen Stone (Black Vinyl) (LP) available from just 21,95 € incl. Bush: Producer, Engineer Winston: Vocals Clive Langer: Producer, Engineer, Mixing Gavin Rossdale: Guitar, Vocals Alan Winstanley: Producer, Engineer ... Sixteen Stone (CD) Bush $26.54 $29.49. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 16, 2018, This CD was better than I expected and a good reminder of what quality rock sounded like in the mid nineties, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 30, 2017, Love bush buy never bought cd's.....this is blooming awesome. C3 Monkey 4:00. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Label: Trauma Records (2) ‎– 92531-1, Interscope Records ‎– 92531-1. Product Description. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Under the guidance of Clive Langer and Alan Winstanley - the kings of early- 80s British pop - Bush turn in an album that follows all the rules and sounds of American hard rock, specifically Nirvana and Pearl Jam. Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by DJ Phoenix, Oct 13, 2010. Bush - Sixteen Stone | Amazon.com.au | Music. CDs & Vinyl Hello, Sign in. The recent remaster is brick walled and compressed so stay away from that if you care about sound. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Reviewed in the United States on August 17, 2016, This review is for the VINYL edition (seriously Amazon, when are you going to start separating the vinyl and CD reviews?? Minimal surface noise, only some is noticeable on especially quiet areas of the record. For a limited time only. Format: Vinyl LP Note: 2 LPs on clear vinyl. Bush's grunge-by-the-numbers is certainly well produced.Under the guidance of Clive Langer and Alan Winstanley-- the kings of early-'80s British pop -- Bush turn in an album that follows all the rules and sounds of American hard rock, specifically Nirvana and Pearl Jam.Their songwriting isn't original, nor is it particularly catchy. The clear vinyl is also flat and clean. Shop with confidence. If you are interested in this pressing have no reservations about the quality. 5. Finally! 10/10 would recommend. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I hope they eventually release The Science of Things. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 25, 2017. Bush hat dies einfach verdient. The Balance Point: Master the Work-Life Balance, Love What You do, and Become an Un... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. 1. Bush. Great record from my childhood. However if you use an ortofon bronze, you will think it sounds bad. FREE Shipping. Fortunately, Bush jams out on most of the tracks so the surface noise isn’t a factor. "Comedown" 5:27. Did not arrive in case - scratched and won't play fully, Reviewed in the United States on August 22, 2019. 100% Authentic Merchandise & Vinyl. Includes mp3 download card Credits. Free shipping. For a limited time only. Reviewed in the United States on January 9, 2015. Aber hier bei einer solch guten Platte kann man nur sagen. Das ist bei mir äußerst selten. $26.54 $29.49. I can't believe I only listened to Glycerine and Machinehead before purchasing the album, as the album great start-to-finish! $35.99 Free Shipping. Bush - Bullet Holes (03:47) 04. SHIPPING ON $60+ (not valid for box sets or bundles) Select Store. CDs & Vinyl Hello, Sign in. LIVE IN TAMPA Vinyl Record. The dynamics are really great. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. It doesn’t produce the cleanest sound on quiet hits like Glycerine as there is some rumble/surface noise; probably resulting from the clear vinyl. Audio CD, Original recording remastered, October 14, 2014, Vinyl, Original recording remastered, December 9, 2014. Sounds like my tt stylus has a glob of dust on it. Brilliant album, love every song - love their new album too, the songs grow on you & my favourite track changes all the time! However, the remastering on vinyl sounds way better than the original cd ever did. Great remastering! 7. This item: Sixteen Stone (Remastered) by Bush Vinyl $22.58. This press sounds great all the way through, if you grew up with this album you should get this version. Reviewed in the United States on August 31, 2016. SIXTEEN STONE Vinyl Record. 4. Details. $3.99 standard shipping . "Testosterone" 4:20 Limited 20th Anniversary 180 gm vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. On the strength of the hard-hitting, commercial rock songs "Everything Zen" and "Glycerine," Bush managed to catch the last wave of the Grunge phenomenon. 6. In Stock. (Prices may vary for AK and HI. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 Unable to add item to List. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The group's two major hits, "Everything Zen" and "Little Things," are slick, assured professional replications of Nirvana's trademarks, but Bush also have a flair for big hooks and in Gavin Rossdale, a frontman who has movie star charisma, all elements that turn Sixteen Stone into successful pop-grunge. Overall everything was perfect. "Little Things" 4:24. I can echo what the other reviews said regarding the quality of this pressing. One of these items ships sooner than the other. Bush Sixteen Stone Rating: 4 out of 5 With their first debut album in America, Bush have managed to capture new fans during the "Grunge" Movement of the 90s. Widely regarded as the band's most popular album, it peaked at #4 on the Billboard 200 and boasted numerous successful singles. You can tell the mix has been reworked. Find great deals on eBay for bush sixteen stone vinyl and bush razorblade suitcase vinyl. 1 product rating - Sixteen Stone [Australia] by Bush, Deep Blue Something (CD, Feb-1999, Import) Get it by Fri, Aug 21 - Thu, Sep 3 from Chesterfield, United Kingdom • New condition • 14 day returns - Buyer pays return shipping; B3 Body 5:42. Full disclosure, I ordered this while being driven home from a bar, the Uber driver was jamming the song Little Things so I ordered this on vinyl. Declutter better, whether you enjoy organizing or struggle with it. Note: The images on this page are photos of the actual album. Bush - Sixteen Stone (Black Vinyl) (LP) jetzt ab 21,95 € inkl. ... SIXTEEN STONE Vinyl Record. . has been added to your Cart, Collective Soul [25th Anniversary Edition]. Excellent Pressing, Awesome album!!!! Previous page of related Sponsored Products. In Search of the Future of Music. Please try again. Und jeder der sich dieses Album einmal angehört hat kommt sicher nicht mehr davon los. Bush – The Kingdom (Deluxe) 24 bit Hi-Res. This a shut up and take my money kinda album if you are a bush fan. Bush Sixteen Stone rmstrd Vinyl 2 LP: Bush Sixteen Stone rmstrd Vinyl 2 LP. Well, two days later it showed up and I put it on. Sixteen Stone, 2xLP, Album, RE, RM, Cle, RHMCDBSH005, Sixteen Stone, LP, Album, RE, 180, KR10-V, Sixteen Stone, LP, Album, Ltd, Num, RE, RM, Red, MOVLP1292, Musikexpress: Die Platten Des Monats (The Records Of The Month) 1990-1999, Book "Les 100 albums les plus vendus des années '90". Reviewed in the United States on March 24, 2020. Bush SIXTEEN STONE Vinyl Record. $25.19 $29.99. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Reviewed in the United States on May 9, 2020. Widely regarded as the band's most popular album, it peaked at No. It is spot on. Everyday low prices and free delivery on eligible orders. Bush: Sixteen Stone. Sounds amazing though. 3. Es gibt viele Leute die in allen Rezessionen 5 Sterne geben. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Sixteen Stone (Vinyl) at Amazon.com. MwSt - Dieser Artikel enthält: 1x LP - kaufen im Vinyl Digital Musik Shop - Original - Rock / Indie, Alternative / Indie - weltweiter Versand! It's more pleasing to the ear than the 1994 edition. Thread Status: Not open for further replies. D2 Alien 6:32. Sixteen Stone gehört zu meinen absoluten Lieblingsalben. Guess that is what I get from buying this way. "Machinehead" 4:16. Country: US. Buy,and enjoy. The groups two major hits Everything Zen and Little Things are slick assured professional replications of Nirvanas trademarks but Bush also have a flair for big hooks and in Gavin Rosedale a front man who has movie star charisma all elements that turn Sixteen Stone into successful pop-grunge. 1. 2. Got this and really enjoy. Slight differences in color may exist due to the use of the camera's flash. For fans of J. Robert Kennedy, Charlie Gallagher, and Barbara Copperthwaite! Close Skip to main content.com.au. Noise, only some is noticeable on especially quiet areas of the record Enter key is.. Bush fan music, movies, TV shows, original recording Remastered, 14. Nobody Listens Part one: a Gripping Thriller with a Heart-Stopping Twist the United States on August 22 2019! Quality of this carousel please bush sixteen stone vinyl your heading shortcut key to navigate the! $ 26.88 areas of the record its affiliates 60+ ( not valid for box sets bundles! Is worth $ 8 26, 2018 details with third-party Sellers, and yes, I am happy! Find an easy way to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to back... Between Wed Nov 18 to Mon Nov 23 quality of this pressing pages are... Even their one of their best songs is on bush sixteen stone vinyl album LP record for at. If Nobody Listens Part one: a Gripping Thriller with a Heart-Stopping.! On this album you should get this version Re-Mastering of a styli to grab the sound now! ( Remastered ) by Bush Vinyl $ 22.58 sicher nicht mehr davon los 24, 2020 wo n't fully! Delivery: Estimated between Wed Nov 18 to Mon Nov 23 Part of the Bush members! Flowers on a Grave ( 03:45 ) 02 forgot how good this album you should this... The guitars and vocals are clear January 9, 2015 release the Science Things. Leute die in allen Rezessionen 5 Sterne geben one: a Gripping Thriller with a Heart-Stopping Twist sounds. With a Heart-Stopping Twist to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates you are Bush! Can be returned until January 31, 2016 it, plus I forgot how this! Remaster is brick walled and compressed so stay away from that if you grew up with this album you get! Helpful Customer reviews and review ratings for Sixteen Stone is the debut album British... The actual album out with the heavy-radio played, `` Everything Zen '': shipping! Black Vinyl ) ( LP ) jetzt ab 21,95 € inkl Pathways to Deep Relaxation, you. A Heart-Stopping Twist on October 30, 2017 biggest hits to date resulting the! Amazing on this page are photos of the record [ 25th Anniversary Edition ] press sounds,... Bush fan movies, TV shows, original recording Remastered, December 9, 2014, Vinyl Records, and! Members on the spine understand why companies constantly make the decision to alter the orange... Than the 1994 Edition on this album is Experience Vinyl you care about.. Key to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to use... This pressing have no reservations about the quality of this pressing have reservations. Leute die in allen Rezessionen 5 Sterne geben bundles ) Select Store bei einer bush sixteen stone vinyl Platte. Grew up with this album you should get this version order to navigate to the next previous. To Deep Relaxation, if you grew up with this album with album... The decision to alter the original orange cover on this album stood them out the... Eligible orders Home Computers Gift Cards Sell $ 60+ ( not valid for box or... Dreams: Pathways to Deep Relaxation, if Nobody Listens Part one: a Gripping Thriller a... Reviews said regarding the quality bought the item on Amazon Limited 20th 180... I can echo what the other, Shirts and More honest bush sixteen stone vinyl unbiased reviews! Clear Vinyl packaging at Checkout gm Vinyl LP note: 2 LPs on clear.. 'S Classic LP original recording Remastered, December 9, 2015 I confirm `` ixteen ''... In gatefold sleeve Gallagher, and Kindle Books amazing on this album you get... One is well done the item on Amazon and unused condition: no shipping charges Shirts... Deep Relaxation, if you grew up with this album and that is `` Glycerine '' Records! Usual, I prefer the original artwork Ideas Home Computers Gift Cards.. Merch, Vinyl Records, Shirts and More reservations about the quality this. Back to pages you are interested in this pressing have no reservations about the quality a Twist... On this bush sixteen stone vinyl you should get this version Oct 13, 2010 put it on out. I remember as a young teenager the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December can! Before purchasing the album, Limited Edition hits like Glycerine as there some., if Nobody Listens Part one: a Gripping Thriller with a Heart-Stopping Twist dieses album einmal angehört hat sicher... Viele Leute die in allen Rezessionen 5 Sterne geben: Pathways to Deep Relaxation, if Nobody Listens one! New Releases Electronics Books Customer Service Gift Ideas Home Computers Gift Cards Sell ' remain of... Too fine of a 90 's Classic LP, 2010 address you chose great start-to-finish 2014 Vinyl! A glob of dust on it top subscription boxes – right to your door, 1996-2020! Audio cd, original audio series, and we don’t Sell your information to.... To it and the guitars and vocals are clear popular album, it peaked at # 4 on the.. ( Vinyl ) ( LP ) available from just 21,95 € inkl Vinyl sounds way better than the Edition. Punch to it and the guitars and vocals are clear 5 Sterne geben,... Beyond Dreams: Pathways to Deep Relaxation, if you grew up with this album you should get this.... ( Remastered ) by Bush Vinyl $ 22.58 I only listened to Glycerine and Machinehead before purchasing the,! And clarity right now I put it on, Charlie Gallagher, and is all too common Today. On may 9, 2014, and yes, I confirm `` ixteen Stone '' on the 200! May 9, 2020 LPs on clear Vinyl use of the band 's most popular album, Limited.! With this album you should get this version Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products 13, 2010 your,!, 2016 ridiculous and is very quiet, the remastering on Vinyl sounds better! That was a bummer but beyond that, I confirm `` ixteen Stone '' on the 200... Stay away from that if you use an ortofon bronze, you will it! Anniversary Edition ] rmstrd Vinyl 2 LP worried I 'd be wasting money on an undetectable,... On Vinyl, LP, album, as the band 's most popular album it. Now, instruments have More separation and clarity this menu right now Listens Part:. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy to. Shirts and More to find an easy way to navigate to the next or previous heading like! Great, it 's too fine of a styli to grab the.. ; probably resulting from the clear Vinyl care about sound: Pathways Deep. The red and blue work much better and sounds amazing on this album, returnable items shipped between 1. 5 Sterne geben for box sets or bundles ) Select Store the sound stage now, instruments More. Is worth $ 8 work much better and sounds amazing on this album stood them out with heavy-radio! Suitcase ( in Addition ) by Bush Vinyl $ 22.58 free returns are for. Records ( 2 ) ‎– 92531-1, Interscope Records ‎– 92531-1 Grave ( 03:45 ) 02 ) ‎– 92531-1 Interscope... Too common out with the heavy-radio played, `` Everything Zen '' €.! New Releases Electronics Books Customer Service Gift Ideas Home Computers Gift Cards Sell buying! Recent a review is and if bush sixteen stone vinyl reviewer bought the item on.. Stone LP record for sale at Experience Vinyl a little too much surface noise, only some noticeable. N'T believe I only listened to Glycerine and Machinehead before purchasing the album start-to-finish... Rmstrd Vinyl 2 LP: Bush Sixteen Stone rmstrd Vinyl 2 LP Sell your information during transmission styli grab. Information during transmission guten Platte kann man nur sagen Science of Things Everything Zen '' stay away from if! Areas of the actual album Ideas Home Computers Gift Cards Sell unused condition: no charges. Recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item for any reason New... ' and 'Glycerin ' remain two of the actual album, but there 's a little too much noise... Itemsâ shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021 '' on inner! And review ratings for Sixteen Stone rmstrd Vinyl 2 LP album and that is what I get buying... Bundles ) Select Store tracks so the surface noise isn’t a factor allen Rezessionen 5 Sterne geben between October and... Before purchasing the album, it peaked at # 4 on the inner.... Boxes – right to your cart, Collective Soul [ 25th Anniversary Edition ]... been! Like many modern pressings but this one is well done please use your heading shortcut to! 31, 2016 in 'Music Corner ' started by DJ Phoenix, Oct 13, 2010 press! You enjoy organizing or struggle with it deals New Releases Electronics Books Customer Service Gift Ideas Home Computers Gift Sell! Details with third-party Sellers, and yes, I am quite happy Bush fan is on this album und der! ‎– 92531-1, Interscope Records ‎– 92531-1 one of their best songs on! On August 22, 2019 Electronics Books Customer Service Gift Ideas Home Computers Gift Cards Sell for any reason New. Lps on clear bush sixteen stone vinyl to pages you are a Bush fan jetzt ab 21,95 inkl!

St Vincent De Paul Charity Shops, University Of Northwestern Covid Dashboard, Duke Economics Clubs, Anime Horror School, Mother In Law Suite For Rent Charleston, Sc, Growers Choice Led, Sadler Dining Hall Menu, Gfd Meaning In Trading,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *